October 19-25, 2014Tuesday, October 21
Region I Marching Assessment @ Benton High School
7th Period – Come to Band Room
5:15 pm – Unload Equipment
9:15 pm – Leave Benton High School
10:00 pm – Arrive at NPHS
(Bring money for the concession stand OR bring something to eat for dinner.)
Friday, October 24
Football Game @ Jacksonville High School
4:30 pm – Uniform Room Open and Load Trailer
6:00 pm – Unload Equipment
9:30 pm – Game Over (Leave Uniforms hanging on backs of chairs)
Saturday, October 25
Arkansas Open @ Arkansas State University
(Eat BEFORE you come to school)
11:00 am – Run through in stadium
12:00 pm – Load Equipment
3:30 pm – Unload Equipment
6:30 pm – Load Equipment and eat dinner (Dinner provided by Band Boosters)
Watch other bands perform.
9:30 pm – Depart from ASU
• Contests sometimes run early. Your parents should be there by 5:30 to make sure that they see you perform.
• There will be a fee to get into the stadium for spectators.
• Bring money for food at the concession stand if you want.
• You must wear your Band T-Shirt under your uniform and after the performance.
• REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE REPRESENTING!!!!!
• Do NOT enter or exit the stands during a band’s performance.
• Be quiet and respectful in the stands at all times.
• They will have T-Shirts for sale.
• During the awards ceremony, ACT RIGHT!!!! No booing and keep celebrations to a minimum.
You don’t need good luck if you work hard and prepare!!!!!
2014 Football Schedule
8/26 vs. AR Baptist 6:00pm
9/5 @ LR Hall – no band
9/12 vs. Maumelle
9/19 vs. Robinson
9/26 vs. Pulaski Academy
10/3 @ Mills
10/10 vs. JA Fair
10/17 @ Sylvan Hills
10/24 @ Jacksonville
10/31 vs. LR McClellan